Scott Cappos, Nebraska | NOTES
- More than 50 All-Americans
- More than 50 Big Ten Champions
- More than 100 NCAA Qualifiers
- USTFCCCA Region Throws Coach of the Year (2007)
- Team USA Assistant Coach (2011 Pan American Junior Championships)
Scott Cappos enters his sixth year as Nebraska’s throws coach in 2020. Cappos joined the Husker staff as the team’s throws coach in the fall of 2014 and has had more than 100 athletes qualify for the NCAA Championships (preliminary round and finals) in his 23 years of collegiate coaching. He has coached more than 50 athletes to conference championships and All-America honors in the shot put, discus, javelin, hammer, weight throw, long jump, high jump, heptathlon and decathlon.
READ MORE >