ITCCCA 2024 CLINIC REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
The 2024 ITCCCA Clinic will be held on January 12-13, 2024, at Eaglewood Resort.
Clinics, Awards, and Hall-Of-Fame Induction will occur at this event!
The cost to attend the clinic is STILL ONLY $100 per person. Same price the last three years!
The cost to attend the Hall of Fame Banquet is $40 per person.
Registration for the BANQUET is due January 8th by midnight.
Registration for the CLINIC is due January 10th by midnight.
The cost is $125 for anyone signing up the day of the clinic.
There is a $3 online registration fee.
ITCCCA’S OBJECTIVES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
• To promote interest, enthusiasm, and improvement in track and cross-country in Illinois.
• To provide education and opportunity for involvement for every coach in our association by methodology. We also strive to bring in outstanding coaches and athletes from the college ranks.
• To promote, publicize, and recognize achievement of our area athletes and coaches.
• To request the feelings of schools, coaches, and athletes of our area on rule changes, administration of track and cross-country meets to the IHSA. We strive to provide a voice representing the needs and interests of Illinois in any decisions regarding track and cross-country in the state of Illinois.
• To work with and generally support the Illinois High School Association.