ITCCCA CLINIC REGISTRATION NOW AVAILABLE
The 2022 ITCCCA Clinic will be held on June 16-17, 2022, at the St. Charles East and St. Charles North High Schools.
Registration is $25 for the clinic. Registration closes on June 14, 2022
Please view the clinic speakers here: ITCCCA CLINIC
Walk-in Registration is $40 for the clinic only.
ITCCCA’S OBJECTIVES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
• To promote interest, enthusiasm, and improvement in track and cross-country in Illinois.
• To provide education and opportunity for involvement for every coach in our association by methodology. We also strive to bring in outstanding coaches and athletes from the college ranks.
• To promote, publicize, and recognize achievement of our area athletes and coaches.
• To request the feelings of schools, coaches, and athletes of our area on rule changes, administration of track and cross-country meets to the IHSA. We strive to provide a voice representing the needs and interests of Illinois in any decisions regarding track and cross-country in the state of Illinois.
• To work with and generally support the Illinois High School Association.