ITCCCA CLINIC REGISTRATION NOW AVAILABLE
The 2022 ITCCCA Clinic will be held on January 7-8, 2022, at the Lombard Westin Hotel.
Registration is $100 for the clinic, plus an additional $32 if you are attending the Hall of Fame Banquet. Registration closes on January 4, 2022
Please view the clinic speakers here: ITCCCA CLINIC
Walk-in Registration is $125 for the clinic only.
ITCCCA’S OBJECTIVES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
• To promote interest, enthusiasm, and improvement in track and cross-country in Illinois.
• To provide education and opportunity for involvement for every coach in our association by methodology. We also strive to bring in outstanding coaches and athletes from the college ranks.
• To promote, publicize, and recognize achievement of our area athletes and coaches.
• To request the feelings of schools, coaches, and athletes of our area on rule changes, administration of track and cross-country meets to the IHSA. We strive to provide a voice representing the needs and interests of Illinois in any decisions regarding track and cross-country in the state of Illinois.
• To work with and generally support the Illinois High School Association.