Dave Stier, President
Kelley Mullaney, Vice-President
Jesse Rocha, Secretary/Treasurer
Mike Powers, Clinic Director
What: IHSA Track and Field Officials Clinic (Level 1) (8th Annual)
When: Saturday, January 18, 2020
Where: St. Charles East High School
1020 Dunham Road
St. Charles, IL 60174
Time: 9:00 am. to 3:00 pm.
- This is a Level 1 Clinic. We are targeting 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year IHSA Officials.
- Officials of any year of experience may attend and receive IHSA clinic credit.
- “Hands-On” Clinic. We will put a starter’s pistol in your hand. Athletes will be available.
- As an IHSA Official, you will typically be the Starter and the Referee. You will learn to manage the Starting Line and make basic decisions with all the Field Events.
- Refreshments and Lunch will be provided.
- There will be DOOR PRIZES!!
- Meets all IHSA Clinic requirements.
Cost: $40. ($50 at the door)
Registration: Pre-register online at www.itccoa.com/ihsa-clinic
Contact: Mike Powers
Cell phone: 630-234-2848
|Time Schedule 2020|
|9:00 AM||Getting Started||Bleachers||1 group|
|9:10 AM||Sprint Starts – Basics||Bleachers||1 group|
|10:10 AM||Step-Up Starts / Stagger Starts||Track||2 groups|
|10:35 AM||Stagger Starts / Step-Up Starts||Track||2 groups|
|11:00 AM||Throws / High Jump||Track||2 groups|
|11:40 AM||Lunch – You Make the Call||Classroom||1 group|
|12:25 PM||High Jump / Throws||Track||2 groups|
|1:05 PM||Pole Vault / Horizontals||Track||2 groups|
|1:45 PM||Horizontals / Pole Vault||Track||2 groups|
|2:25 PM||Professionalism||Classroom||1 group|
|2:45 PM||Q&A / Door Prizes||Classroom||1 group|