Jamero Rainey, President
Dave Stier, Vice-President
Kelley Mullaney, Secretary/Treasurer
Mike Powers, Clinic Director
What: IHSA Track and Field Officials Clinic (Level 1)
When: Saturday, January 21, 2017
Where: St. Charles East High School
1020 Dunham Road
St. Charles, IL 60174
Time: 9:00 am. to 3:00 pm.
- This is a Level 1 Clinic. We are targeting 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year IHSA Officials.
- Officials of any year of experience may attend and receive IHSA clinic credit.
- “Hands-On” Clinic. We will put a starter’s pistol in your hand. Athletes will be available for demonstration.
- As an IHSA Official, you will typically be the Starter and the Referee. You will learn to manage the Starting Line and make basic decisions with all the Field Events.
- Refreshments and Lunch will be provided.
- There will be DOOR PRIZES!!
- Meets all IHSA Clinic requirements.
Cost: $40. Pre-register online at www.itccoa.com/ihsa-clinic; $50 at door.
Targeting: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year IHSA Track and Field Officials but all may attend.
Contact: Mike Powers, Past-President ITCCOA
Cell phone: 630-234-2848
|Time Schedule 2017|
|9:00 AM||0:15||Introductions||1 group|
|9:15 AM||1:30||Starting: Sprint/Stagger/Step||2 groups|
|10:45 AM||0:40||Station 1: Field Events||4 groups|
|11:25 AM||0:40||Station 2: Field Events||4 groups|
|12:05 PM||0:40||Lunch – “You Make the Call” video||1 group|
|12:45 PM||0:40||Station 3: Field Events||4 groups|
|1:25 PM||0:40||Station 4: Field Events||4 groups|
|2:05 PM||0:30||Professionalism||1 group|
|2:35 PM||0:25||Q&A/Rules/Door Prizes||1 group|