More InformationThis is a stipend position for the 2019 indoor and outdoor seasons.
1. Coach throwers for indoor and outdoor seasons. Organize and conduct practices.
2. Supervise and assure safety of throwing venue.
3. Develop strength and conditioning program for throwers.
4. Assist in recruiting for the men’s and women’s throws program
5. Fully support mission/values of Judson University and adhere to all NAIA and CCAC rules and regulations.
6. Complete NAIA Champions of Character Coaching Education Course.
Bachelor’s degree is required
Experience: College level competitive experience or high school/collegiate coaching experience required
Licenses or Certifications: Valid drivers license required
To apply: Submit resume and 3 professional references (via email) to Joel Popenfoose, Judson University- Director of Cross Country/Track & Field email@example.com