The First Annual Holler-Korfist Speed Activation Consortium will be held this Friday and Saturday, June 19-20.
Montini High School in Lombard, IL, will host the event.
The early-bird discounted price will be extended to anyone who contacts us before Friday. You can text Tony Holler at 630-849-8294 or email Chris Korfist at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take newcomers at the door as well.
The online payment link remains active.
Here is the schedule:
- 4:00 Dr. Tom Nelson: Breathing, Activation, and Sports Performance
- 5:00 Chris Korfist: Ankle Rocker Development and Explosion
- 6:00 Tony Holler: Data-Driven Cat Training
- 7:00 Joel Smith: Biomechanics-Based Vertical Jump Development
- 8:00 Informal Small Group Discussion at Anyways (Oakbrook Terrace)
- 9:00 Tony Holler: Sprint Training Demonstration, Freelap, and Lactic Acid Workouts
- 10:00 Chris Korfist: Hip Development and its Impact on Speed
- 11:00 Dr. Eric Janota: Level-1 Activation- The Glutes and Psoas
- 12:00 Lunch, kBox by Exxentric, Freelap 424, and 1080 Sprint
- 1:00 Cal Dietz: Triphasic Training
- 2:00 Dan Fichter: Effective In-Season Strength Training Without Weights
- 3:00 Dr. Kerry Egan: Vision – The Missed Opportunity in Training
- 4:00 Dr. Kerry Heitkotter: Cellular Activation
For more information about the speakers above, see Seeking the Truth.
By the way, this area is loaded with hotels. I found a $66 room across the street from “Anyways”.
We’d like to thank our sponsors:
- Freelap USA
- 1080 Sprint